Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pony Pockets Review


Item on a scale of 1-10 
1) Quality - 8/10 Great quality but slightly see through. Wore white seamless undies and could be seen at first but switched to nude boy shorts and it couldn't be seen then 
2) Fitting - 10/10 Love the fit, cutting and it fits me well. (I'm 1.6m, 48kg, Size 8/ S / EU34 for bottoms) 
3) Price - 10/10 Worth the dollars 
4) Delivery - 10/10 Super prompt and I don't know why but I got doorstep delivery and I was so happy haha. Nonetheless, speedy delivery Shopping from Pony Pockets kinda reminds me of shopping at LB cause the quality is really of matching standard, they are also manufactured by PP and it just seemed of the same professional level (if that contributes at all to this review!).

I bought two other items from PP and will do reviews too, hopefully next week when I wear 'em :)
I recently went to Bangkok and bought this shorts from PonyPockets because I'm really into white and neutrals now and it was quite a unique cut. I used to really love those origami shorts everywhere and I have them in three colors but I've grown out of them :/ Really love this PonyPockets piece though! Here are some pictures of me in it. Photo taken in Bangkok! Only two photos w back and front view, sorry! If you want to see it you can go to their site!



DSC06381

In case you are wondering what else is on me Top: Uniqlo Necklace: thedancingjewels Shoes: Windsor Smith Bag: A.wang Hat: Bangkok Platinum 250baht :P So happy haha Till the next post!

 p/s Anyone wanna see my buys from bangkok? ^^ 

post signature
instagram // @lovelledebra

No comments:

Post a Comment