Wednesday, February 12, 2014

ADV: Carrislabelle

"Rebranded from I Love Cupcakes to Carrislabelle, not only to give users a better shopping experience, but also to establish a strong brand by incorporating the owner's name so that customers to feel more connected with the brand and owner herself."
Its spring! I know we have nothing but summer but..according to fashion its S/S! Crop tops are back in trend, again! Carrislabelle has a super cute Nasty Gal inspired bralet but only half its price tag, plus they have it in super cute colors! I actually got one in white from another store online and I regret now because I spent about $6 dollars more...and I would have gotten the peach/coral color Carrislabelle has instead of the white.. but I didn't think I needed another in the same cut. 
I got the opportunity to pick out three cute items from Carrislabelle so I snagged three summer-worthy pieces that I don't already own. The first piece is a restocked item from them and its actually a dress version of the Nasty Gal inspired bralet, and in my favourite color! I had to get it.
The other two pieces were just super cute and I couldn't resist.
I'm planning to wear them during my staycation at MBS this weekend for Valentine's so do check back for my outfit posts! Too excited!
--

Work has been less busy but I still really am not used to work life especially since I feel like this internship is pretty pointless.. I only have about a month left though and time passes so quickly and that's great! Plus I would be going to bangkok in March so I would have more time off work :) 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment