Monday, February 17, 2014

Valentine's Day

Valentines Day was different this year!

Because of Lunar New Year, the last day clashed with Valentine's, so we had to have a family dinner with WL's family to celebrate the last day. I guess ALL the pigging out ends there. 
Did you know that it was the Chinese Valentine's Day and Lantern Festival too?

WL and I went didn't do surprises cause I suggested combining our V'day and anniversary because I'd be broke if I had to get 2 gifts plus his birthday is in March! Plus, I don't think we should just take Valentine's Day like a special day to exchange gifts and show our love when you can do it anytime. Wouldn't it be more special if he gave you flowers on a day you least expect to?

At least we got to have a staycay, courtesy of his uncle, to remember the day :)
We woke up at 9 to film an audition tape for an upcoming reality tv show and we are both super excited for it. We filmed in the gym too and I must say that it's such an amazing gym. What's making us so excited is that the tv show would be about fitness and fashion and it'll be filmed for 5 weeks somewhere in asia. Can't wait! That's if we do get a spot ;) I wore a dress by Carrislabelle (mentioned in my previous post) and I was really surprised by the fitting. It's actually quite flattering. Cobalt is my absolute favourite color I really buy SO much of cobalt. 


post signature
instagram // @lovelledebra

No comments:

Post a Comment