Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Slavedriver

Hello! I know, I know I promised to blog and update regularly. Little did I know, internship is crazy busy. I'm practically slaving everyday, just like everyone else in the company.. 
Finally getting some rest after the upcoming string of events (oh I'm interning at an events company) and I PINKY PROMISE to update! I will be having a pop-up store for Furluxe soon,  if everything goes well! If you think our prices are steep you might wanna see the gorgeous pieces and FEEL them :) 

I've been getting quite a number of requests for a make up post.. I know I was supposed to do one previously on my old blog but the video turned out really bad so this time I'm gonna do a pictorial tutorial. I'm currently checking this line of make up now. My mom introduced it to me and I was shocked because for once she is "hippie-r" than I am. It's "Motives". They don't sell it in stores because you have to go through someone to purchase them. 
Tried my mom's make up primer base today and a setting spray and it was amazing. I had my make up on from 7am-9pm and my face was not as oily as it was. I do not use foundation because it felt very uncomfortable and it gets cakey.  Usually I'd have sunblock on, and a layer of loose powder to remove the shine and oilyness. I don't really touch up but though there is a need to because I'm just too lazy but I really don't think anyone with normal to combination skin will ever have to bring your powder out. Today I decided to use foundation (from M.A.C. Sucha pity I have it but I've only used it once or twice. The primer base was so good I didn't need a sponge I just applied it like a moisturizer with my fingers and it stayed on all day. 

Motives is used by celebs like Kimora Lee Simmons, Alica Keys, Eva Longoria? And many others. And they were NOT sponsored which convinced me. Packaging looks good and they are produced in the same factory as Bobbi Brown- as my mom said, don't know how credible that is, but she knows stuff and I trust her on this. The brand doesn't do much advertising because it's not how they work but you can google it and people have done reviews and YouTube videos.. It's been on magazines many times as well.  


I plan to get the whole range from base, foundation, eyeliner.. Etc. for normal everyday wear. Will do a post once I get all that!! 

By the way, who's going to zouk out?! I got free tickets for myself! Wheehee!

Can't wait to get the products. By the way I'm not paid to say any of these! Haha! 

Till next time.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment