Thursday, September 12, 2013

Back To The Blogsphere!

KEN_5978
Dress from Furluxe.net / Coming Soon..
Credits: Kenji Kwok

Its me and I'm back! For good. Lets hope I don't get too lazy and eventually stop blogging, abandoning and deleting my blog.
My old blog is gone and I can now be found on this space, same URL actually, but I promise you, and myself, that I will post on a regular basis.
Readers can look forward to OOTDs, daily scoops, product reviews and more; everything life, of a girl that is.. Ha.
I was thinking of doing frequent foodie posts too but since my boyfriend and I are on a diet and we only pig out once a week, I can't. Plus I don't want to be exploring too many cafes 'cause that would mean I would get 1.Fatter 2.Variety of cravings increased..
Nonetheless I would still do occasional foodie posts, when I go to some place worthy enough of a post + pics. 
In the meantime, please check out my store.
Navigation on the right side bar. We bring in celebrity inspired dresses of GREAT quality I assure you (for the luxe) and the rest are pretty clothing, more of the casual sort and I can also tell you that the quality is good too. You can expect good sewing, non sheer chiffon (if its meant to not be see through of course) I will try to have everything worth whatever you pay :)
Posts that I foresee coming up would be my birthday dinner! Can't wait. I'd be 20 then.. Time has been passing real quick.
Till next time,  
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment