Monday, April 28, 2014

Spending

Its ridiculous how I can't seem to stop spending.
I have been shopping alot, and buying lotsa neutral colored stuff which is good but I find myself buying too much black and white. I don't want to look like I'm griefing everyday.
I'm so excited though, I got another pair of good boyfriend jean, two items from ingoodcompany.asia- I wish I found out about the brand earlier I'm totally in love with it, stuff from Monki, locally I got a top from OSF and KLARRA and I really don't shop at these shops so it was weird. I haven't had the best experience shopping there but I hope hard that the items arrive in a good fit and quality.

This week was good, I got a marketing job at CYL (they have really pretty jewellery) but I felt like it wasn't for me so I quit (I am going back part time in uni!) and I got a new marketing job in the fashion industry and I'm pretty happy because I love the new working environment too. I managed to put together a fund for my boyfriend's present, a canon 6D and he loves it, that made me really happy. And also, because I celebrated his birthday and I just felt happy, though he got pissed drunk and that was a different experience for me because I'm usually the one who's high.

I will be starting on a new blog soon... though I will still have personal posts here. That would mainly be for photography and lifestyle. I reckon that there will be lesser traffic here because no one gives a shit about my life, but unless you do, you are free to read. I'm craving an aglio olio. Whelp.

Ta 4 now

post signature
instagram // @lovelledebra

No comments:

Post a Comment